Sunday, September 18, 2011

Less is More

I have never, ever considered myself trendy. I know trends, I know how to make them work for other people, I know when they look good on other people, but I dive right in myself. But this fall I've been in love with all the trends! My favorite being "the minimalist", and mostly minimalist bags. Yes, this fall if you're not going for the super trendy, one season only bags try these all year , good for everyday bags! The key is keep it simple; Less logos, less pizzazz, less is more!

Zara Plaited Shopper




Michael Kors Hamilton Tote







Halogen Everyday Tote





I like to lean more toward the nice cognac brown color because of its great neutral & rich look without going to typical overly chic black. Don't get me wrong, black is a great color, but I personally prefer cognac ♥

1 comment:

  1. i want all of them. lol. so glad I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete