Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall obsessions thus far ♥

I absolutely HATE when it begins to get cold out & summer begins to wind down. I also hate dressing for fall, I prefer less clothing, dresses & showing off my long legs. But for some reason this year's fall fashion has caught my eye (maybe because I realized I have no fall attire at all) . Here's the things I have already began to add to my collection for fall or am still on the hunt for!




Cable Knit Sweaters


Kourtney Kardashian, Her Celine luggage tote, and her boots!



Simple leather totes



Olive Green Pants ( or olive green anything)



Blazers & again Kourtney Kardashian



Leopard Flats



Elbow Patch Cardigans



Some other items I didn't include are: Chiffon & other lovely fabrics, riding boots, gold jewelry & Coats!



No comments:

Post a Comment